Your Data is private. Only you have access.
Privacy of Customer Data
Procket is a product by Vittyog Technologies Private Limited.
At Procket, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the Procket application and services that display or link to this statement.
Ways that we collect information
- Some areas of the Application require you to actively submit information in order for you to benefit from specific features (such as our range of online services).
- Some of this information may be personal (information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, father’s name, address, date of birth, PAN, etc.).
- Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user's computer).
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or financial information or documents uploaded to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or financial information or documents uploaded with anyone outside of Procket
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Procket to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
- We may use service providers on our behalf to perform services for you but these providers are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Procket. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
- We do not disclose any information/documents you provide via the site to any third parties or other government departments except where:
- Required by applicable laws, courts orders, or government regulations.
- You give us permission to do so.
- You are using e-filing services of Procket via service provider of Procket, thereby consenting to share your details with Service Provider
Procket works to protect your personal information and financial information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.